Wednesday, March 26, 2014

SEVEN STREAMS OF INCOME FOR AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN!

Uhn… “Average Nigerian” What does that mean?
 
I feel like telling stories I won’t because I have decided to keep this report as short as possible.
 
From my own definition when authoring this report, an average Nigerian is someone who is earns between N50,000 N500,000 per month.
 
I have my reasons for choosing that range and I hope you will understand as you read this report.
 
By the way, let me quickly introduce you to the concept of multiple streams of income (7 is multiple)
 
Let’s do some research.
 
Look around you. Pick 10 20 people that you know including yourself and ask them about how many sources of income they have got.
 
If you do this, I can guarantee you that the most all of them will say is 2 streams. Most people depend on only one and that is their salary (I hate that word)
 
No wonder they go broke after they have finished spending it and are waiting till when the next one arises. I know, I know, I know. You feel like asking how I know all that.
 
Nigerians are queuing for jobs that are not available and they are dying in the process, you can get out of this band wagon and earn streams of income.
 
I have researched what an average Nigerian can do to earn streams of income, am offering you this business idea for a token, this we change your life and you will be grateful.
 
I would have love to give it for free, but I realise that anything free is of no value, you invest money to make money is the idea of wealthy people.
 
Am giving this special offer for just a token of =N=2,000.00 only.
You will pay into;
CAKIN VENTURES
STERLING BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0011025677
 
When this is done you email cakinventures@gmail.com with your teller number and amount paid, and with 24hours your will receive a pdf report that will change your life.
 
Hurry! offer is limited to 50 people only!
 
 

No comments: