Friday, August 1, 2014

MAKE BUSINESS EASY

One of the basics for any business is that it should be
easy for customers to do business with you. Make sure you
are easy to find and easy to talk with. Make it easy for
your customers to order and above all, make it easy for
them to get great service when it's needed.
Dr Philip Humbert share this;
"A while back I violated that basic rule.
For fifteen years, I did a World Class Life (tm) Conference
every spring. One year, out of concern for credit card
safety, I increased the security level of our online
shopping cart. Unfortunately, I made the system so strict
that no one could register! The first seven people who
tried were all declined, including a doctor from South
Carolina who then decided not to attend. In my attempt to
increase security, I lost a customer. That's a loss for my
business, of course, but it was also a loss for the good
doctor, and for everyone who would have benefited from his
participation".
Don't do that!
And yet businesses do it every day. One local restaurant
has an impossible parking lot. I think it's dangerous and I
hate going there. I see businesses without good signs, and
I call businesses who don't accept calls from "blocked"
numbers! How dumb is that?
One of my "pet peeves" are people who insist on continuing
business calls when their cell reception is terrible. I
view that as rude and foolish. Instead, schedule a time
when you'll have better coverage and return the call later.
Better reception will put your customer in a much more
receptive mood!
Make it easy to do business with you, and remember--
everything counts! Success and failure are in the details.
Make it easy to do business with you.

No comments: