Friday, May 30, 2014

10 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES TO BRING OUT THE LEADER IN YOU

"A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and the energy to get it done." - Ralph Nader.
I've always been fascinated by the topic of leadership. What traits, or qualities, do most great leaders possess?
Thus, the inspiration for this book! My goal was to find the very best quotes on the most important traits of leadership...like vision, passion, serving, integrity and commitment to excellence...to name a few.
 I love what Zig Ziglar said about quotes:
"Great quotes make the light bulb go off in my mind. If you're like me, you'll jump at the chance to bypass all the churning and scoop the cream right off the top—that is what quotes are...the cream of our learning!"
 Therefore, if you're a leader, or aspire to become one, it is my hope that Leadership Quotes will inspire you...to inspire others. There are so many great quotes and today, I'd like to share a small sampling:
“People are like sticks of dynamite…the power is on the inside, but nothing happens until the fuse gets lit.”Mac Anderson
“Here is a simple but powerful rule—always give people more than what they expect to get.”Nelson Boswell
“Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced.”James Baldwin
“You get the best efforts from others not by lighting a fire beneath them, but by building a fire within.”Bob Nelson
“You can do what I cannot do. I can do what you cannot do. Together we can do great things.”Mother Teresa
“Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.”Walt Disney
“Leadership is action, not position.”Donald H. McGannon
“Attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?”Unknown
“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little ‘extra.’”Jimmy Johnson
“We cannot get what we’ve never had, unless we’re willing to do what we’ve never done.”Brian Tracy
In Leadership Quotes, my goal was to find the very best quotes on the more important traits of leadership… like vision, passion, serving, integrity and commitment to excellence… to name a few. I love quotes, and I hope this will inspire you to inspire others.

No comments: